httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IBM HTTP Server admin console
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:55:34 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Vamshikrishna T
<Vamshikrishna.T@trianz.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Accessing IBM http server 7.0 admin console ‘http://localhost:8008’ after
> default installation of IHS is giving HTTP 404 ‘Page not found’ error. As
> IBM Http server internally uses Apache only, Can someone help me on this?

Try this newsgroup for future discussion of IBM HTTP Server:
ibm.software.websphere.http-servers

The IHS admin console is not a GUI that you access via a browser. The
thing on port 8008 is a service consumed only by the WebSphere
administration console when you're managing a webserver profile.  This
is IBM proprietary, and not part of Apache HTTP Server.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com