httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: undefined symbol: cache_generate_key_default
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:32:03 GMT
Ok I fixed it. For anyone interested looking in the config.m4 as Dan
suggested gaives this:

dnl #  list of object files for mod_mem_cache
mem_cache_objs="dnl
mod_mem_cache.lo dnl
cache_cache.lo dnl
cache_pqueue.lo dnl
cache_hash.lo dnl

so the command I used to build the module:

# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -c -i mod_mem_cache.c cache_cache.c
cache_pqueue.c cache_hash.c

Thanks to all for your help guys.

Cheers,

Igor