httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bob Schell <schell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Incorrect $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] Returned
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:48:15 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Eric.  Well, if I add :

'UseCanonicalPhysicalPort On'

I can then keep my 3rd line within <virtualhost *:443> be :

ServerName name.url.edu (without the :443)

And I DO get the proper port returned.

However, then, within the application I am using, if I logout of the
application and/or navigate around as I used to be able to do, I get the
following URL which errors out on me:

http://name.url.edu:443/rcsurvey/rp_survey/1.3.1/

You can see that it tacked on the ':443' and changed https to http.

Any thoughts?