httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bernard Fay <bernard....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Need help to diagnose a problem with CustomLog
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:28:58 GMT
Thanks Igor for your reply,

Actually, /var/log/apache2/access_log is not commented out, it is not there
at all in the config file.
I have only CustomLog in a vhost configuation file which is called by an
Include directive.

There is nothing overly complex in my setup.  That's why I am totally
puzzled with this.  8-|

By the way, this is Apache/2.2.3 running on SuSE SLES 10 with SP1.