httpd-users mailing list archives

From David BalaĹžic <xerc...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] win32 install fails if drive letter removed
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 18:37:49 GMT
Hi!

Just checking here if this is a know bug.

I downloaded http://www.apache.si/httpd/binaries/win32/apache_2.2.13-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
on my Windows XP Pro SP3 system, started it, set some more or less
normal options (
set hostname, domain and email, the used the typical/default settings).
During that I removed an external drive (F:). Then when I clicked
Finish in the wizard,
I immediatelly got an error dialog about F: no being a valid drive.
After OKing it, I could just
close the installer. There was nothing installed.

As I was installing onto C:\... I don't see why the absence of F:
should break the installation.

Note: I also have Eset NOD32 v4.0 running.

Regards,
David