httpd-users mailing list archives

From Seth Stone <seth.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IfModule behavior inside VirtualHost stanza
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:46:00 GMT
Well I'm basically carrying on a practice that was started by the JRun
web server connector tool that is using IfModule to prevent total
Apache startup failure if for some reason JRun/ColdFusion were to get
misconfigured or uninstalled.

In any case you were exactly right - the web server connector placed
the LoadModule directive for the jrun_module below the Include
directive for the conf.d/* directory.  Moving it higher in the config
allowed the IfModule test in my separate vhosts.conf file to succeed.

Thanks for the help.

Seth