httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Zuckerman <j.zucker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] GET request on a directory
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:45:44 GMT
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Doug McNutt <douglist@macnauchtan.com> wrote:
> GET requests which would otherwise look for an index.html file but are set up with something
like this:

> HTTP://domain.com/somedirectory/?C=xx;O=yy
>
> seem to reply with a formatted list of directory contents.  Can someone point me to
some documentation for that?  Googling for "?C=M;O=a" gets hundreds of examples but no docs.

> --
> --> So are we going to celebrate the start of a new decade at the end of this year?
Or do the tens start at in January 2011? <--

Wow, don't even know where to begin.  We're all happy to help but this
question is nonsensical, can you be any more specific?  This miiight
be what you're looking for:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_dir.html