httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: apache 2.2.13 ssl problem: wrong certificate being served
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:05:59 GMT
Emmanuel Bailleul wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's been in the Wiki for a while :
> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI

Thanks Eric and Emmanuel.
I do remember now coming across the Wiki, and noticing this line, about
browsers supporting SNI :

Internet Explorer 7.0 or later (on Vista, not XP)

which was the one line to make me read the rest only in diagonals,
because 99% of my corporate customers still use XP and not Vista (and
probably never will use Vista).
So, is the above item in the Wiki still actual, to anyone's knowledge ?

If yes, then I'll just remember that for now Apache is ready to support
it, but I can't use it yet because of my customers' browsers.