httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Cardwell <apache-us...@lists.grepular.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ad-supported apache proxy
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:45:14 GMT
Marcos Mendez wrote:

> Hi Mike, when I run google (yahoo, eweek etc) through the proxy (using
> mod_substitute) i do not see my modification in the page source, no
> matter where I try to insert it.

Then why don't you start with something really basic like the following:

Substitute "s|(<body[^>]*)>|$1>HELLO WORLD|iq"

When you've got that inserting content after the body tag on every page
by checking the source, then you can worry about inserting more
complicated things than "HELLO WORLD"

Disclaimer: I've not used "Substitute" before. I'm assuming the above is
sane considering what you originally posted.

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/