httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando <luisferna...@task.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] same rewrite for several vhosts on 404 errors
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:43:41 GMT

Ok, i almost figured it out.

I added the rewrite rule to the server config and inserted these two
lines on each vhost:

RewriteEngine On
rewriteOptions inherit

It works, but it's not what i want yet...

On apache docs i've read that rewrite configurations aren't inherited by
default.

/"//Note that, by default, rewrite configurations are not inherited.
This means that you need to have a |RewriteEngine on| directive for each
virtual host in which you wish to use it."

/Can someone tell me if that's the better way of doing it, indeed?