httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Issue with DirectoryIndex
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 13:44:11 GMT
With the configuration structure show  below, your DirectoryIndex
statement does not apply to the VirtualHost section.  It applies to the
"main" configuration.  When you use name-based VirtualHost sections,
whetever is outside of them normally only specifies defaults, overridden
(or not) by the directives in each VirtualHost section.
However, not all directives are automatically "inherited" by VirtualHost
sections. You should check if this one is.