httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with cert of *443 VirtualHost
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 01:04:50 GMT
Hi,

yes every virtual host lists the sslengine on and etc routines and
namevirtualhost on 443 is enabled in default config.
My webmail config is nearly similar at least similar in ssl
configuration part and I don't understand from where it gets that apache
test cert.

Crypto Sal wrote:
> On 10/03/2009 07:01 AM, Marek Šabo wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to ask anyone if he ran in this issue before posting
>> configurations.
>> I configured default virtualhost with both 80 and ssl 443 listeners
>> (works). I configured two other vhosts with rewrites from 80 to 443
>> (webmail and other system) but only one is working as expected.
>> Although the webmail has a ssl access and works, I got certificate
>> errors from browser. I can live with not trusted CA, but I saw there
>>
>> localhost
>> Apache HTTP Server
>> Test Certificate
>>
>> which produces erros about hostname mismatch and expiry. I couldn't
>> google anything about this because localhost apache and ssl are very
>> common keywords for howtos.
>>
>> Thanks for any ideas and I'm glad to join this list, regards,
>>

> Marek,
>

> Do the other vhosts list the SSL Directives or is only the default?

Marek Šabo
Server Manager
Club SU CVUT Buben
Bubenečská Kolej (421)