httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with cert of *443 VirtualHost
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:01:31 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to ask anyone if he ran in this issue before posting
configurations.
I configured default virtualhost with both 80 and ssl 443 listeners
(works). I configured two other vhosts with rewrites from 80 to 443
(webmail and other system) but only one is working as expected. Although
the webmail has a ssl access and works, I got certificate errors from
browser. I can live with not trusted CA, but I saw there

localhost
Apache HTTP Server
Test Certificate

which produces erros about hostname mismatch and expiry. I couldn't
google anything about this because localhost apache and ssl are very
common keywords for howtos.

Thanks for any ideas and I'm glad to join this list, regards,

--
Marek Šabo
Server Manager