httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andre Rodrigues <acastanheira2...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [users@httpd] [virtual host - jkmount]Infra structure refactoring
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:42:37 GMT
Hi,

I need to modify apache config to accomplish the following characteristcis:

1- Have one domain with digital certificate.

2- Transform the production domains into applications below the domain.

I´ve set up a virtualhost to accomplish the task 1, it works ok. But I´m stuck in refactoring
the existing configuration below.

Original vhost.conf  with many VirtualHost entries:

<VirtualHost *:80>

ServerName app1
JkMount /app dmb
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>

ServerName app2
JkMount /app dmb2
</VirtualHost>

End of vhost.conf

As we can see dmb and dmb2 point to different tomcat instances that can be running at the
same time.

I´ve created two virtualhost entries to handle the first task:

<VirtualHost *:80>

ServerName portaldmb

Redirect / https://portaldmb.ab/

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>

ServerName portaldmb.ab

JkMount /app dmb

</VirtualHost>

How can I configure the last VirtualHost to keep the two JkMounts?
OR
Do I´m using the worng config to solve the problem?

 Thanks,
André