httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Hawkins <a...@gently.org.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Refreshing renewed SSL certificate
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:54:23 GMT
Hi,

I renewed an SSL certificate today, and replaced the server's .crt file (the
one pointed to by the 'SSLCertificateFile' parameter in the server's
config). However, when I restarted the server (apachectl restart, server is
v1.3.34) requests to the server still seemed to return the original
certificate.

I got around this by rebooting the server, but this seems a little drastic!

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get new certificates recognised?

Thanks

Andy