httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 core dump
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 02:37:53 GMT
Hi Nick,

First thanks for your reply much appreciate it.

Yes, the server is reverse proxy only and from what I could see from couple
of other core dumps they all look the same. First I thought it might be the
proxy_html module causing this but now I'm not that sure and might be
something more serious.

I'll have a look in the patch and see if it is applicable to me.

Thanks,

Igor