httpd-users mailing list archives

From Asimananda Mohanty <asimananda.moha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Regarding OpenLDAP Access From Apache
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:10:31 GMT
I can see client hello, server hello, certificate from server, server hello
done, encrypted handshake messages on my packet sniffer.
Well, I can see some checksum error in the server hello, certificate,
encrypted handshake messages.

For all the above messages, port 636 on my ldap server has been used.

Regards
Asimananda