httpd-users mailing list archives

From LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] IndexIgnore
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:33:36 GMT
I have an htaccess file with a directive

IndexIgnore head.html foot.html ..

Which prevents the "Parent Directory" from showing up in the directory
listing.

Now, I want to show the "Parent Directory" in the directories under
this one, but there doesn't seem to be an IndexUnignore directive or
any syntax that I see to remove a file or pattern from the list of
ignored files.

--
Rumour is information distilled so finely that it can filter
	through anything. It does not need doors and windows --