httpd-users mailing list archives

From Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] proxy server
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:07:46 GMT
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM, idan72 <ishai@cisco.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your quick reply.
> Can you explain how do I do the mirroring part ? Is it with proxy server ?
> Can you give example for one or more ?

Mirrororing basically means copying all the content that exists on one
server on another one. There are many different way to do this, going
from simply copying everything from one machine to another, to using
something like rsync, to using a webspider. Use what works for you.
This is however not really an apache issue.

> Can't I configure in client side to use the local server and not the main
> server (where I put my app)?

If you have control over the clients you can configure them to use a
local server. How to do this depends on what kind of control you have.
This is however not an apache issue.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com