httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd hangs on all requests
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:52:53 GMT
Paul Buder wrote:
> Me: > The default configuration from apache.org.
>
> I should have mentioned this is a windows laptop (Dell latitude d530).

The windows world is crawling with half-assed programs that
mess with your networking.  Have you tried turning off any
firewalls, antivirus, skype, etc and rebooting?

As for hostnames, there are other things that could cause
a lookup.  For example, if you match hostname with an AAA
rule or mod_rewrite, or log the remote host by name.

--
Nick Kew