httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jos Chrispijn <apa...@webrz.net>
Subject [users@httpd] .htaccess
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 18:00:57 GMT
Is there a way of forcing webbrowser to present a login popup every time
they enter a protected URL? Now I login once and until I delete my
cookies, I can go to the URL without having a username and password
filled out, even not having the 'remember password' option active.

Have search for session alike solution, but can't find a proper solution
yet. Can someone hint me out on this? Thanks.
Jos Chrispijn

- No one is listening until you make a mistake...