httpd-users mailing list archives

From Maarten te Paske <maarten.tepa...@phil.uu.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authentication for LDAP user or htgroup member
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:27:04 GMT
On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 04:52:47PM +0200, Maarten te Paske wrote:

> Both authentication models work as I use them as the only method, but
> when I add two methods and "Satisfy Any" I'm not asked for authentication.

I have been struggling with this issue some more, and finally came up
with a working configuration:

        <Directory /path/to/docroot/>

                AuthName "LDAP authentication"
                AuthType Basic
                AuthBasicProvider ldap file

                AuthGroupFile /tmp/htgroup
                AuthzGroupFileAuthoritative on

                AuthLDAPURL ldaps://xxxx.xx.xx/o=uu?uuShortId
                Require ldap-attribute foo="bar"
                AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off

                Order Deny,Allow
                Deny From all
                Require group wOOt
                Require valid-user
                Satisfy Any
        </Directory>

My apologies for causing any inconvenience by posting to this list and
fixing the problem myself after all.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten te Paske