httpd-users mailing list archives

From "mark (at) edgewire" <m...@edgewire.sg>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: apache and apple quicktime
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:02:57 GMT
Hi Andre,

This is for a broadcast facility where the editors do want to preview
the media as it is coming into the XSAN, thus the reading back of the
quicktime .mov file while it is still being written/ingested into the
system. The part which eludes me at this moment is that running the
exact same setup but via the afp protocol does not seem to reproduce
this problem and which leads me to think that it's the way the apache
server interacts with the XSAN. Certainly at this time, any bit of
information would greatly help.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mark