httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Peacock" <richard.peac...@minorplanet.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache logs
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:04:09 GMT
Oops, there's me questioning someone's post and making a mistake in my
reply which makes my post nonsense!

Correction: "I have you read the pages at http://httpd.apache.org/
regarding the log files?" should be "Have you ..."

________________________________

From: Richard Peacock [mailto:richard.peacock@minorplanet.com]
Sent: 21 August 2009 17:01
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Apache logs

Hi A Hole,

Thanks for letting us know?

(do you mean to ask "Are the Apache logs written when the request is
completed?")

I have you read the pages at http://httpd.apache.org/ regarding the log
files?

Ps. Please nobody moan about me "reverse posting", I blame my outlook
client!

________________________________

Sent: 21 August 2009 16:49
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache logs

Hi guys?

Apache logs are written when the request is completed (when browser
received the response)?

Thanks

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.

Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no: 3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86