httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Peacock" <richard.peac...@minorplanet.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] how to create payment gateway
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:51:01 GMT
Oh my, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!
ROFL!!!!!

Ps. Sorry for the spam but Krist, you have really made me laugh out
loud!

-----Original Message-----
From: Krist van Besien [mailto:krist.vanbesien@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 August 2009 12:39
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] how to create payment gateway

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Apache Admin<aamit.apache@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi , users
>
> How to create Payment Gateway by Apache with other Application ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+create+Payment+Gateway+by+Apache+with+other+
Application

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no: 3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86