httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Peacock" <richard.peac...@minorplanet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] backup & restore apache & mysql
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:22:47 GMT
Hello

After luckily recovering from a recent server failure, I noticed I do
not have a backup of Apache and the MYSQL databases it hosts.

What would be the best way to perform a full Apache backup and MySQL (I
know it's not exactly related and understand if you can't make any
suggestions for this)?

My Apache is running on Suse 11.0 by the way.

Many thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Kind regards

Richard

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no: 3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86