httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Sherk Forerunner Ministries <j...@ForerunnerTV.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] authtype and rewriterule process order question
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 19:20:19 GMT
Thanks for the reply Nick...
I am pretty new to Apache (and all this related stuff). Can you give a
little more explanation on what 'define it there" means when you said
"Since you want password protection in your secure vhost, define it
there."?
Even some links on something to read would be good!
The only way I know how to passwrod protect is with htaccess.
Thanks