httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Fábio Jr." <fjuniorli...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] htcacheclean issue
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:24:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm having some trouble to put htcacheclean to work. Let me explain my
enviroment first.

I have a server that serve static files with Apache 2.2 + mod_cache +
mod_expires. I have the cache_dir in a separated partition. My cache
already have aprox. 28GB, and I run htcacheclean as a daemon every 120
minutes, with 20GB as the limit.

When I chek the processes with top, the htcacheclean is there, but looks
like it does nothing, because the size of the partition never goes down.

In fact I have two questions.
    1- How can I know htcacheclean is working properly?
    2- The htcacheclean can handle this kind of cache, with so many
cached files?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks