httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank Hamilton <iic...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] jsessionId and mod_cache
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:55:15 GMT

Hi,

I mounted lenya with apache2 reverse proxy and mod_cache
My problem is that the JSESSIONID that the cliente id for navigation is not
maintained throughout the navigation.
I think the pages stored in the cache are in the header set-cookie
jsessionid = blablabla and this causes the client session identifier change
incorrectly. Hence all the client data you store in session disappear.

This is the configuration I use mod_cache

      CacheEnable disk /
      CacheRoot / var/cache/apache2/mod_disk_cache

      CacheDirLevels 5
      CacheDirLength 3

Anybody know where I can use mod_cache and that the jsessionid is maintained
throughout the user's browsing?

TIA