httpd-users mailing list archives

From DarkMatter2009 <YVES.WHEE...@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Subject [users@httpd] First time setting up site on Apache
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:10:13 GMT

Hello All,

I am relatively new to using Apache, I have recently set it up on Ubuntu.
What I'm trying to do is make
"/home/yves/MyFirstPHP/MyFirstPHP/HelloWorld.php" accessible through my
browser using the URL: http://localhost/MyFirstPHP/HelloWorld.php. The
tutorials I have found so far are confusing at best as I tend to digest
knowledge better from looking at full examples. If anybody could give me a
full example of what I'd put into whichever configure file I'm supposed be
working with I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.