httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 'require' keyword
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:01:09 GMT
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:43 AM, André Warnier<aw@ice-sa.com> wrote:
> Just another little point, Melanie : when you send a reply to a message on
> the list, use the "Reply" button, not the "Reply all" button.
> We are all subscribed to the list, which means that we get a copy of each
> message sent to the list.
> If in addition, you send the reply back to the original poster also, then
> this poster gets two copies of each message, which is annoying.
> Thanks.

André,

Something about your mail client encourages this. When I click "reply"
for your message specifically, gmail prepopulates the To: field with
the users@ and your specific mail address.

I don't know much about mail, but i see your Reply-To is set to your
email address while others on the list show as the list itself.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com