httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [users@httpd] Server Side Includes - include only a certain "xpath"
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:17:57 GMT
Hi all,

I have a page that includes various parts via ssi.
e.g. <!--#include virtual="/head.shtml"-->

On our current version we "hack" the included pages to an invalid html
doc. Basically we strip it down to e.g. "<div> ...blah...</div>" However
this leaves documents that are not valid against xhtml dtd.

Is there a way to include a certain part of a page like e.g.
<!--#include virtual="/head.shtml" part="/html/head"-->

TIA for any information and suggestions.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)