httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ali Jawad <alijaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] prg with rewrite_map does not seem to be working, maybe a bug
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 14:04:35 GMT
Well I did apply the changes mentioned and prg started returning results.
However [P,L] now does not work the server throws

   Request Error (invalid_request)

  Your request could not be processed. Request could not be handled   This
could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

At me, I did undo my changes but I am still getting that error..will
investigate logs.

Regards