httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Remote .htaccess
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:05:08 GMT

Sure. As long as apache can follow the path, no problem.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS: It's also asking for trouble from a performance/reliability
perspective. I leave it as an exercise to the reader to work out why...

> Jos Chrispijn

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
networks.