httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] [OT][Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:59:36 GMT

Me too... His address is on the mailing list so the apache mailman sends the mail to his mail
server. However, his address has been suspended so his mailer sends this helpful message back
to whoever sent it - which is you, or me, or whoever... I guess anyone who sends a message
to this list is going to get an error message back from this server. The quickest fix is for
the list-admin to remove that guy's address ASAP.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Maybe also there is a pun in the address, which I fail to get..

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
networks.