httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Brady <sbr...@memolinkcorp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Don't require authentication on a subfolder
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:49:47 GMT
I'm trying to find a way to require authentication (using mod_auth_sspi)  on an entire website
except for one specific folder, which I want freely accessible. However, I've been having
issues getting that to work. I've tried setting SSPIAuth Off on the subfolder, but that didn't
work. Is there something I'm missing?

Here's the relevant part of my vhosts file entry for that site:
                <Directory / >
                                AuthName "Enter your login"
                                AuthType SSPI
                                SSPIAuth On
                                SSPIAuthoritative Off
                                SSPIDomain mydomain.lan
                                SSPIOfferBasic On
                                Require valid-user
                </Directory>
# This is the folder I want freely accessible
                <Directory /mySubFolder/ >
                                SSPIAuth Off
                </Directory>

Thanks!