httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lyle Wincentsen <lyle.wincent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Shared Memory Size?
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 23:30:05 GMT
You can read about sessions in any number of good books. Here is a link to
O'reilly's "PHP In a Nutshell" on safari books online as an example.
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/0596100671/phpnut-CHP-10

In a nutshell (pun intended), session (cookies) let you save information
from each client that you can access even after navigating to another page.