httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chandranshu ." <chandran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache problems with number of cgi requests
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:52:47 GMT
Hi Digz

Meanwhile, when you say that "apache will not service any other CGI
requests", what exactly do you mean? Did you mean that your further HTTP
requests returned with 503 or some other error code? Or do they just wait
around for a long time before returning any data?

You should enable mod_status with "ExtendedStatus On" and check whether your
requests are taken up for processing by the httpd server. Please send the
output generated by mod_status along with the apache config if your problem
remains unsolved.

Best of Luck
Chandranshu