httpd-users mailing list archives

From gmanohar <gmano...@cordys.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help in obtaining windows login name in Apache.
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:54:32 GMT
Hi ,

I use apache 2.2 on redhat linux 5 as aproxy server.
And my environment contains windows systems ,which connect to the apache
proxy for internet browsing .
Is there a possibility that I can use NTLM authentication for all
requests sent to the internet through my proxy so as to obtain the
username of the remote system.
I have tried to implement this , but was successful for local files only.
Can someone help me in this direction.?

Thanks,
Manohar.

The information contained in this communication is confidential, intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be legally privileged and protected
by professional secrecy. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This email does
not constitute any commitment from Cordys Holding BV or any of its subsidiaries except when
expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and Cordys Holding
BV or its subsidiaries. Cordys is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Cordys
does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication please return the communication to the sender and delete and
destroy all copies.