httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jiří Eichler <ejir...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Wrong charset convert SOLVED
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:07:54 GMT
Ok, "AddDefaultCharset off" added to httpd.conf, charset spec in header
disappeared in both cases, It must be enough for this time. As regards
file uploads, I really want to use utf-8 for multilingual support and I
believe that it is technically possible even on Windows. It just needs
to configure server to know that received filename is in utf-8. Windows
'reputedly' use something like Unicode. Sometimes I wonder why is so
much problems with charsets. Maybe because it is hard to recognize in
which charset is text written.