httpd-users mailing list archives

From rkw <wip...@nortel.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Adding Alias with HTTPS
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:12:25 GMT

I want to add an alias:

Alias myApp /opt/installdir/myApp when I install my application. I can do
this fine by adding a myApp.conf file into the /etc/httpd/conf.d folder

But, this makes the application accessible both via http and https.

I can add the alais into the Virtual Host on port 443 in the ssl.conf file
and get it to work, but, ideally, it would be much easier to install if I
could just do everything in myApp.conf file.

How can I bind that alais to the Virtual Host on port 443 without changing
the ssl.conf file?