httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jai <jayamu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache workers DNS change question?
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 21:00:40 GMT
We are not going to change it dynamically. We are going to bring down jboss
servers when we change IP address. But we will not be able to bring apache
since it has JK Mount configured for applications other than the application
we bring down. Sure. I will search it in tomcat forums and will go ahead
with this exercise. Thanks a lot for your help.