httpd-users mailing list archives

From jen...@adobe.com (Freddy Jensen)
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question about Server Side Includes
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:06:22 GMT

I really appreciate all the quick and accurate answers.
Great mailing list. I will venture further and pose
another question:

I have a web server configured for https with SSL certificates etc.
Now I want it to block all http access and only allow https.
Someone told me that I needed to block port 80 on the web server.

The question is: How do I do that?

Is it a config item somewhere in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf ?

Thanks

--
Freddy Jensen, Sr. Computer Scientist, Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA, Ph: (408) 536-2869