httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Moeller" <hua...@moeller.plus.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Tracing module list and calls
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:02:20 GMT
Hi,

   I am writing two authorizations modules for Apache 2 and have a problem
that the second module seems never be called (e.g. authz_2). How can I trace
the module stack and how can I debug the decision of apche to run or not to
run the module. None of the two modules is authoritative (not sure about any
module in-between).

I register the modules as follows:

static void
map_register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)
{
   ap_hook_auth_checker(authz_1,NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_FIRST);
}

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA authz_1_module =
{
   STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
   authz_1_create_dir_config,            /* dir config creater */
   NULL,                            /* dir merger --- default is to override
*/
   NULL,                            /* server config */
   NULL,                            /* merge server config */
   authz_1_cmds,                            /* command apr_table_t */
   authz_1_register_hooks               /* register hooks */
};

static void
map_register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)
{
   ap_hook_auth_checker(authz_2,NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_LAST);
}

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA authz_2_module =
{
   STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
   authz_2_create_dir_config,            /* dir config creater */
   NULL,                            /* dir merger --- default is to override
*/
   NULL,                            /* server config */
   NULL,                            /* merge server config */
   authz_2_cmds,                            /* command apr_table_t */
   authz_2_register_hooks               /* register hooks */
};

Thank you
Markus