httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Helmut Schneider" <jumpe...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Outlook Webaccess and 2.2.x
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:13:15 GMT
Hi,

I used 2.0 in the past to reverse proxy Outlook Webaccess (plain, no
RPC-over-HTTP). This worked fine, I did not use any rewrite rules but only
"ProxyPreserveHost On" (see also e.g. http://3cx.org/item/46).

Now with 2.2 this does not work anymore, mod_proxy always returns the
internal name of the exchange server. So entering "external.domain.tld"
becomes "internal.domain.tld" which of course cannot work.

Was that function replaced by anything else? I also tried 'RequestHeader set
Front-End-Https "On"' but still without success.

Thanks, Helmut

xpost, please set fup to the adequate list.