httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.2.10 -> 2.2.11
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 23:46:47 GMT
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, MK wrote:

> However, all my CGI files are now unable to write a log or db
> *anywhere*.  I modified the http.conf to match my previous one ("Allow
> all"), but this did not make any difference.  SELinux is disabled on my
> system.

There is a myriad of build options, you'll need to
A: (fastest)
Look at the repository for the source version, then look at how
they built apache and make sure you built the same

B: (slowest)
1/ paste how you built apache in here
2/ include relevant sections of httpd.conf
else its just a time wasting guessing game :)

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers