httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Fixing HTTP Service / Server Version Detected
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:31:37 GMT

I suspect we've had a visitation from a Help Vampire...
http://slash7.com/pages/vampires

> :-)

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
networks.