httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Cros <nicolas.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSLProxyEngine, no client certificate found
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:34:43 GMT
Krist,
thanks for your answer.

> I'd suspect that the client certificate for the second host wasn't
> found in /etc/httpd/conf/ssl/SSLproxy.pem

In fact, both remote sites trusts the same CA.

My comprehension is that the same client certicate can be used, but
apache/mod_ssl (for an obscure reason) did not find any client
certificate.
But i cannot figured how to "help" apache/mod_ssl  choosing the
correct one.

--
Nicolas Cros
Connaissez vous la maison du cordonnier ?