httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Herber <patrick.her...@ticino.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upload stops after 30 minutes
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:56:34 GMT
Hello!

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Unfortunately it seems that I'm really running against a timeout problem:
Indeed with a slow connection I have this problem already with around
100MB, in my office (a good ADSL connection) I reach 250MB and directly
in the same LAN of the Server I can upload 300MB in 10 minutes without
errors...

Thanks again and regards,
Patrick