httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rubén Clérigo <ru...@nroot.info>
Subject [users@httpd] International chars in domain names + Virtualhosts
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:15:20 GMT
Hello

I have an apache 2.2 server running on debian with nearly 100
virtualhosts working without problems. But, I need to host a new name
which contains an Spanish char (ñ). I have created a virtualhost like
the rest, but when I try to browse the site y get the fallback
virtualhost, not the new one. If I change the ServerName in that
virtualhost to a "standard" one, it works fine.

Has anybody encountered a problem like this one? I know this kind of
domains do work on other sites (e.g. www.mañana.es) so I would like to
know how to set up such domains myself.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.